Measures Available for Financing
A. Air Sealing - Caulking, weather stripping and other drafty cracks that cause energy loss.
B. Windows and Doors - Installation of doors and windows to increase energy efficiency.
C. Lighting - Install more efficient LED Lighting.
D. Duct System - Repair leaks, inefficient installation or undersized ductwork.
E. Attic Insulation - Increasing the R-value of attic insulation.
F. Water Heater - Upgrading the water heating system and insulation.
G. Heating/Cooling System - Upgrading the HVAC that is most efficient for your home.
- Must own the property.
- Must be a member, in good standing with AEC.
- Must meet minimum credit score standards.
- Interest rate is 5% APR.
- Loan term is up to 120 months.
- A UCC-1 filing fixture will secure the property. There is a filing fee.
- Same day approval.
- On-Bill financing convenience.
Get Started Now
- Contact AEC Member Services Dept. in person or by phone at Ext. 1880
- Complete loan application form
- Receive credit check approval
- Must provide property ownership documentation upon request
- Must show valid Federal or State photo ID
- Must have a minimum 12 month payment history with utility
- Choose your general contractor and go!
We Offer Options
- All electric heat pumps
- Geothermal heat pump systems
- Heat pump water heaters
- Dual fuel heat pumps
- Mini-split HVAC systems
- Marathon water heaters
The AEC Energy Efficiency Loan Program is designed to help AEC’s members with financing energy efficiency upgrades.
A Member Services staff member can help you fill out an application over the phone. Call 865.475.2032 ext. 1880 for assistance.